Friday, April 16, 2010

Enraged December/ Οργισμένος Δεκέμβρης - Documentary

Along with others I gave all the photographs and video I took during the first few weeks of the December 2008 uprising in Greece to friends who were in the process of making a documentary about the events. Their aim was to give a perspective on the nationwide riots and protests that followed the death of 15 year old Alexis Grigoropoulos at the hands of a Greek police officer in the Exarchia district of central Athens.

That video has now been finished and is being shown around the country.

As part of my on going support for the project I designed this poster and I'm in the process of translating the documentary into English.

1 comment:

The Traveller said...

Actually that should translate "Cursed December".
( I am happy that you are up and running with the photo/journalism after the thft. It has been illuminating, to say the least, to follow this blog.)