Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thessaloniki Flickr meet






One of the things I've really wanted to do for some time is meet up with other Flickr fans here in Thessaloniki. Having seen such meetings in cities such as San Francisco and Auckland I thought that there must be enough people around to at least get together for a drink or two. Luckily, I got the opportunity to do exactly that last night when many of the photographers who post to up for coffee, chat and laughs in the Byzantine museum's cafe. it was great to see the faces behind the photos I've been admiring for so long and prove once more to myself that the internet does bring us closer together. My only regret was that I had to rush off in order to do a lesson so I didn't get to chat more

Check out their work here;

Jojo32
ISOS1
Dim.nat
Meloses
Fofiko
Yiannis
Olympic
Gekimo

No comments: