Friday, February 13, 2009

Sci-fi Friday


I thought that I would start a new idea. Every Friday I will post a full length sci-fi movie or TV episode. They will be the kind of things that you don't usually come across in your local video club or perhaps haven't been shown for years on TV channels, so don't expect Star Wars or anything else so mainstream.

To start off with here is Quatermass and the Pit (1967) which I saw when I was young and remember scaring the living daylights out of me.

"While digging a new subway line in London, a construction crew discovers first: a skeleton, then what they think is an old World War II German missle. Upon closer examination the "missile" appears to be not of this earth!"




If you have any suggestions or know of sites which stream such movies online, let me know.

No comments: