Thursday, January 01, 2009

The stories behind the pictures

I thought I'd try a variation on a theme and talk about some of my favourite pictures from 2008 using Voice Thread, which allows you to provide an online narrative to accompany your photos.



And here is 2007 in pictures as well. What a difference a year makes. Looking back I feel that these images belong to a different decade from my life or something I read about when I was much younger. I think that if I didn't have these photgraphs I wouldn't believe what has happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as someone who visited Thessaloniki this year I am thankful for your blog. Please keep up the reporting on what is happening in Greece. The world is watching and we need people like you to let us know the real story

teacher dude said...

Thank you for the support. I'll try to do my best to keep people up to date with the news that doesn't make it onto the front pages here.

Dana Weber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.