You know you're in England when;
- it's 14c outside, raining and the guy in front of you is wearing a hoody, raincoat, Bermuda shorts and flip flops.
- anything, and I mean anything can be turned into a sandwich. Sushie sarnie anyone?
- the TV is full of chefs cooking wonderful dishes whilst the audiences stuffs themselves with crisps, pot noodles and microwaved hamburgers.
- your umbrella has not left your side for weeks and it's July.
- you go to a demo and it's so quiet you think you've joined a funeral procession by mistake.
- whatever media you choose to use and abuse has exactly the same stories, just in a slightly jumbled order.