Friday, February 27, 2009

RyanAir - Spending your pennies wisely

This morning while nursing a head cold from hell I came across this story at BBC News;

"Irish budget airline Ryanair has said it is considering charging passengers for using the toilet while flying.

Chief executive Michael O'Leary told the BBC that the Dublin-based carrier was looking at maybe installing a "coin slot on the toilet door". See here for the rest of the article.


So with some time on my hands and wanting to try out some video editing tools I made this satirical video making fun of RyanAir's ridiculous policy.



It seems that the satire bug is contagious. Check out Claesm's brilliant parody on Flickr.

1 comment:

Cuffmasters said...

:-) Nice...

I was watching Michael O'Leary this morning when he made that statement and I initially thought it was a joke but being Ryan Air you know they'll do it if they can get away with it.