Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nic Dartnell


Nic Dartnell, originally uploaded by Teacher Dude's BBQ.

I had just my finished my shopping when I went into the Grant Bradley gallery for a coffee. Nic was creating a sand painting so I went up and asked if I could take his picture as he worked.

http://www.nicdartnell.com/


‘SAND’PAINTING EXHIBITION at the Grant Bradley Gallery - Bedminster - Bristol 2008

‘EARTH & SKY ‘ Navajo dry-paintings - 1st – 30th August- Nic Dartnell

Preview Thursday 7th August- open to the public. 6-8 pm

Public Lecture Saturday 30th August: Nic Dartnell will be hosting a public lecture at the Grant Bradley Gallery. For more information on how to book your place please contact the gallery.

Email: rebecca@grantbradleygallery.co.uk Tel: +44 (0)117 9637673


Tickets cost £4 / £3 concessions.

No comments: