Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A few photos from the party

Lambrini and Albert

Penelope

Nasia, Lydia, Efi and Penelope

Now, who wants to help with the clearing up?

Lambrini, Theodora and Sotiris

The party went off well, and as you can see there was a much better turn out than I had expected (usually, most people are not in the city at this time of the year). The kids also enjoyed themselves, eating e numbers, and anything with sugar in it. I'd like to say thanks to Lambrini for making a delicious cheese cake and everyone else for turning up. Lydia and I had a wonderful time.

All I have to do now is clean up. Yikes!!!!

5 comments:

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

We had a nice time too! Thanks for inviting us!

teacher dude said...

Glad you could come. We all had a great time.

Frank said...

So, can I be introduced to Lambrini? :):) I'll clean up for you, to show my appreciation.

teacher dude said...

Actually, she was born and raised in Toronto. I'll pass on the request.

Mr. D'Onofrio said...

Hey, do that, and I'm on the first Olympus flight with my broom and vacuum. :):)

Btw, please show her my teaching blog. :):)